• Preparation of compilation engagements.
• Assist with review and audit engagements.
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
• Performing reconciliation of bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Preparation of regular external compliance filings such as GST, source deductions, T4s and T5s.
• Completion of routine account analysis and bookkeeping using established procedures.
• Effective communications with clients, partners and staff.
• Work with accounting software and provide support to clients.
• 2 years plus accounting experience preferably in public practice.
• Post-secondary training in accounting.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• High attention to detail including strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with Sage Accounting, QuickBooks, AgExpert, Caseware and Profile.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary range $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 depending on qualifications and experience.
• Comprehensive health, life, disability and dental plan.
Resumes including references should be submitted to:
Yakubchak & Company
Chartered Professional Accountants Inc.
PO Box 460, Station Main
1550 Main Street South
Dauphin, MB R7N 2V3
Fax 204-701-3012 email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. All resumes will be held in strictest confidence.